At this point I'm not sure what I want to do. Have picked up a few nice holdings, Apple, amazon.com and am doing nicely with them. Still like apple for itunes and still like amazon for the kindle. The reason I have is that these services are making money off data that is stored on a server somewhere with no inventory costs etc. I think this is the same sort of model that Ancestry.com has so I think I should get it. I like companies that have a model where they store data on line and people pay to have a subscription or make a purchase off it. Netflix is similar but I don't like it as much myself. They still try to make money off the mailed version of newer videos, and they really should put them up and do a pay by view plan rather than monthly. The model is a bit off so I can't invest in them...although they are good too.
Also have a few that I just can't part with yet, HGT, PBT, and I'm keeping O as a long term income play. Considering that I may want a share in something gold related... Oil continues to rise, is now above 80.00 a barrell...so I don't think this is a bad play at this point.
I do like yahoo as well and am reading the S1 for Ancestry.com. Need to look at the income a bit better. I like it but not quite sure.